What if I wish to remain in the US longer than my current O-1 visa allows?

The following two tabs change content below.

RelisLaw PLLC

No matter what immigration service you need, RelisLaw PLLC will provide caring and dependable counsel to you and aggressive advocacy to vigorously fight for you using every available legal avenue. As a global firm, we work with people in countries around the world. We meet clients at our offices in New York, Toronto and Montreal. We also meet with clients globally, located in any country, via Skype and other platforms.

Latest posts by RelisLaw PLLC (see all)