Extraordinary Immigration: The O Visa & EB-1 Visa

Every year, the U.S. government makes a number of nonimmigrant visas available to foreigners with “extraordinary abilities” in the arts, sciences, education, business, or sports. Known as O visas, these permits have enabled a growing number of skilled and talented individuals to travel to the United States: in 2014, there were 83,000 entries while 111,516 were logged in 2017.   The O nonimmigrant classification has Read More